Why is peace so hard? she said & I said peace is easy.
Keeping our mouths shut is hard.

~ Brian Andreas







Saturday, November 12, 2011

Victory rolls

Not bread... the hairstyle. LOL From the 40's. Wow, women just looked sooo good in the 40's! Anyway, I came across this blog the other day Diary of a Vintage Girl. She does it so well! I'm trying to do the victory rolls in my hair but it's not quite as easy as it looks. I think part of my problem is my hands keep rolling towards the back instead of toward the top.
It's a shame people don't dress nice like they used to. The 70's might've been a bad style decade but there was still effort in looking good. When people went out, they dressed for it. You didn't go to a show wearing what you wore every day (well, unless if you worked in an office maybe. LOL) Nowadays, some people can't even be bothered taking off their pajamas before going to the store. *eyeroll*

No comments: