Why is peace so hard? she said & I said peace is easy.
Keeping our mouths shut is hard.

~ Brian Andreas







Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving dinner....

My MIL wanted to have it at her house this year. Which was fine by me - a lot less work. Actually, I really didn't have to do anything this year. She has a dishwasher and I don't. And we can leave when we're ready. LOL This year there was only one small 'fight'. There's a tradition I could do without. *eyeroll* At least it was a short outburst.

After we ate we had the usual game of Skip-Bo. How the hell does my MIL win so often?? She just has some kind of luck with that game.

Here's the food we left with. (Oh, and it was just 5 of us. My family of 4 and MIL.) That doesn't even show the bottles of soda and the ice cream. And then the half bag or more of potatoes she put on top.

No comments: