Why is peace so hard? she said & I said peace is easy.
Keeping our mouths shut is hard.

~ Brian Andreas







Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Get healthy....

I'm thinking about it, does that count?? Because so far I haven't managed to do much except think about it. Day 1 - snowstorm. Okay, I'll get my exercise when I go out and shovel late in the day (why shovel early when it's still snowing?). Honestly, JUST as I was getting ready to get off the internet and go out, hubby comes home and since we only have 2 snow shovels and the driveway had to be done pronto so hubby could drive up it, I sent the kids out and started making soup. Day 2 - was going to use the Wii fit and the balance board had dead batteries. Since I was annoyed it was enough of an excuse for me even though I could've just did stuff without it. I think I basically didn't have the mojo after that. Mother Nature may have some influence in there. Then we've been dealing with car troubles and that doesn't put you in a good frame of mind!
However, tomorrow is supposed to be pretty decent - around 50. So at some point I will try and kick myself in the butt to go outside for a bit and walk around. Maybe I will look for pussy willows, I think they're starting to come out now.

3 comments:

pamark1 said...

I'm too grumpy to get healthy.

I took the dogs out for a short walk the other day, does that count? If the temps would just rise another 10*F I would do it again....the streets are clear enough but it would be nice if it was just a tad warmer.

Robin said...

I like Pamark1's comment, LOL. I am DEFINITELY too grumpy to get healthy. And I'm exhausted. 11-hour school days will do that to ya.

Good luck. I bet you've done something healthy by now, Tam...

Tam said...

well, a walk is a walk. And it got you outside. I agree... who wants to go out and be cold??