Why is peace so hard? she said & I said peace is easy.
Keeping our mouths shut is hard.

~ Brian Andreas







Saturday, December 3, 2011

Extending your liquid eyeliner...

This past year I have discovered the joy of liquid eyeliner. No need to stretch, tug, pull or anything else your eyelid.

Well, it now seems to be running out of pigment or something because I'm getting mostly liquid and not much color coming out (mine is a sort of marker type). Now, normally I use a brown eyeliner and dab a dark brown eyeshadow on top so I don't have to wait for it to dry and it kind of 'fixes' the eyeliner. Well, now that I'm getting mostly liquid I'm finding this little trick also works to extend my use of the liquid eyeliner AND you can change the color of the liner by using some other shade of eye shadow.

BTW - some people line 'only' their bottom eyelids. I'm here to tell you it does NOT look good. Make your face look more depressed or something.
Some people can pull off lining the whole eye. I just do my top lid and the outside corner of the bottom.

No comments: