Why is peace so hard? she said & I said peace is easy.
Keeping our mouths shut is hard.

~ Brian Andreas







Saturday, February 11, 2012

the internet... part 2

Ok, read the last post first if you haven't. This is an update. :p

So, I just found out still searching, that I could get my father's adoption info. But damn, it'd cost an arm and a leg! :( $28 fee by mail. Plus you have to provide documents which I don't have, which would cost me more money! My birth certificate is a laminated wallet card. I think I'd have to send for a certified copy. And then I would need a certified copy of my father's death certificate. :(

That is so NOT right!!! >:( They are all freaking dead for crying out loud. It's in the social security death index, so why the hell should I need a copy!

Here's where I got the info: http://www.mass.gov/eohhs/docs/dph/vital-records/pre-adoption-memo.pdf

No comments: