Why is peace so hard? she said & I said peace is easy.
Keeping our mouths shut is hard.

~ Brian Andreas







Sunday, December 30, 2012

long time no see....

I haven't posted anything since the day after my birthday. So much for 'rambling' eh?
Had a very nice Christmas - even got a white one! It snowed Christmas morning and I was very happy to see that. Otherwise, it had been brown and green. All of our snow has decided to come after Christmas. It's been a bit windy, too, and it seems no matter which way I turned so did the wind so half the time I was snowblowing the driveway today the snow was coming back at me. At least it's powdery and blowing off the roof so I won't have to climb up there and shovel it off. Clearing up the driveway and steps has left me knackered and I don't feel like doing much of anything now. Knackered - now that's a good word. And no, I'm not British. But I've got British friends and read British novels (Rosamunde Pilcher being one of my favorite authors), and have watched several British tv shows (we own quite a few on dvd). Close enough. LOL

No comments: