Why is peace so hard? she said & I said peace is easy.
Keeping our mouths shut is hard.

~ Brian Andreas







Thursday, September 20, 2012

Random thoughts...

I get lots of them, especially in  the shower. However, that is obviously not a good time to blog about random thoughts! When I 'm actually at the computer my thoughts fly out the window. I can't think of any good or interesting ones I've had. I just remember I had some. LOL
I'm seriously racking my brain right now and I've got nothing. I'll have to get back to you.
Oh, there's a thought! If I had one of those voice activated programs that would type what you say I could talk in the shower and blog. Hmmm..... not when anyone is home though and I usually shower at night. Eh, scratch that idea... (yeah, like I was going to go out and get one of them programs anyway. LOL)

No comments: