Why is peace so hard? she said & I said peace is easy.
Keeping our mouths shut is hard.

~ Brian Andreas







Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Change - part 2

I try to not make more than one post a day. I don't know - like maybe people don't want to come back for a second one. Or they won't notice it. If they even come here at all. :p But I just had to come back and complain. WTH is with all the change lately?? FB is forcing people into their new timeline. Which I hate. Another friend just fell victim and she's not happy about it. Then I come to the blog the other day and they changed it. So there I was, trying to find my way like the blind mouse who's tail was cut off with a carving knife! So... I just went to the Weather Channel's website to check up on my local weather. And lo and behold! THEY CHANGED IT! When will it end????? I may have to hold off on my underwear for a few days just so I can adjust to all this upheaval. Just kidding. I can handle the changing of the underwear. As a matter of fact - I had bought some new ones recently. LOL But I wish they'd stop springing this other stuff on me!

No comments: