Why is peace so hard? she said & I said peace is easy.
Keeping our mouths shut is hard.

~ Brian Andreas







Monday, April 9, 2012

Fell off the wagon....

The 'get healthy' wagon from last month. I haven't been going for walks and I've been eating like crap. Next week, when all the junk is gone, I'm going to have to find that wagon and jump back on it. I'm going to need to go on a cleansing diet with oatmeal, fruits, and veggies to try and clean my arteries out. And get out there and walk - so long as it's at least 45 degrees out. Need to pull the Wii Fit out, too. I have batteries so that's not an excuse. I want to be ready to enjoy the summer. To have the stamina for long bike rides (MUST get new pedals this year!) and hiking.
I want to feel good and have energy.
Yep.... I need to find that wagon.... now... where did I put it??

No comments: